Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cheah Kit Yee

Who is she if you ask...well clearly u did not read the post entitled 'girlfriend'....alright... I don't mind saying this one more time...she is my girlfriend!!! This is my 50th post in this blog, not a relatively large number but nevertheless, it is meaningful for me...and so, I would like to dedicate this special post to her, make her feel my true heart...haha can't believe i really saying this XD!!! She is my classmate of G1....Really i often call her....fatty, auntie, stupid turtle...blablabla... But, deep down in my heart, the picture is always clear: someone who has breath-taking both inner and outer beauty, with the silky black hair....full of character and personality...innocent and naive at times....even fierce at some cases....but soft at another...everything of you are just what attract me the most! There is no need to doubt me for writing all this sweet expressions of yours....after all...you deserve all this compliment....The tears you shed last time hurt me seriously....but in another way, it warms my heart as well....I promise you i will try my best not to let you cry ever again. I understand you have a lot of admirer like...Andrew. He had been very sweet towards you....a luxurious dinner and beautiful roses...in a wonderful western restaurant...i guess...it should be very romantic...I can't really provide that but i provide my heart and soul to you....
There are so many people
who would do anything
to ride in the Mercedes with you.
But what you really deserve
is somebody who would want
to board the bus along with you
when the Mercedes breaks down.
There could be more to talk about you....but since this post is already quite lengthy....i will just sum the whole thing up in this few heartfelt words:

I LOVE YOU !!!

No comments: