Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tired....

Tired...after thinking for so long for a suitable title for this post...i decided to use this one simple word. Indeed, this should be among the best word for this post....you can expect nothing cheerful and optimistic thing in this post just by looking at this word. It had not been a great year for me...everything including examination result, training result, stamina... relationship...just everything; gone from bad to worse. What a year i had actually....Losing too many of my over-relied friends, it was a black out....a sudden lost in the middle of desert....I had been very tired... waking up early sometimes to study...though it wasn't too many of such occasion...the outcome of just 1 time had drain too much of me....As time passes, i am now more of a programed machine, emotionless and controlled. Losing faith in everything....starting everything from scratches....with nothing but my skinny-looking hands....everything seem to be impossible for me at this point. And it is at this time that nightmare keep invading my sweet sweet dream...Life is just be too tough for me...or it is actually the fact that i took it too lightly in the past and just somehow managed to get through everything? Dream crashed, every record of mine had been crashed or renewed but none other than the presence of my girlfriend is for good sake....Really...the life is just so tiring....and I am actually still a student, a teenager...what will i go through in the future then? Haiz...

No comments: