Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, September 5, 2008

My girlfriend

Yesterday, i told Arvin about the fact that Kit Yee is my girlfriend...well, he looked at me with a clear doubt and said ' is it one-sided? Erm... she liked you or another way round...' I was like...what the heck.... Did you know what is the meaning of girlfriend? After a while... he was like realized that what i was telling was the truth...and he then said that Kit Yee and I was acting great.... haha!!! Ohhh and Lee Beng knew the truth about us too.... Oh well, he knew probably because i told him...though he seemed to be very blur that time...but then when i accompanied Kit Yee to the bus, he finally understood what i was trying to tell him all that while. Haiz... and then Tse Chien and Hui San found out my relationship with Kit Yee as well.... We was holding hand and just coincidently met the 2 girls and their friends... And they laughed out really really ...LOUD!!! haha well... Ok, and for those who don't know the truth yet...well since not many G1 friends (my classmates in college) visit my blog... I guess it wouldn't matter much if i just tell the truth here... Erm.... Kit Yee is my girlfriend.. haha, i guess it is very lame right...given the fact i am actually talked about her so much before that, anyone would have already know that ...hehe

No comments: