Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Exam...just around the corner!!!

Yup... it is going to be my trial and i am totally unprepared for it yet...the trial papers are very important for my future...but i just can't help but being lazy to do revision or even study or do any past year question...So, it is common that if you are actually questioning my future...hehe....Just 1 more week...what can i expect much from this single week preparation? (if given i finally study hard for this last week that is!) My parents will be very disappointed and i guess...even...Kit Yee will too... Damn!!! And not only that...this coming Saturday is going to be my second-dan taekwondo test....zzz... that one i think i should be able to pass with ease...never think that anyone can fail a taekwondo test...hardly see any example too...even the worst ( you know yourself...hehe ) pass... It is just so unfair since some people work very hard to be good in order to pass...those scum can just pass even when they can't do good-enough-kicks, and other stuff.... Looking at the increasing number of senior belts ( red-black or black ) in my school....i couldn't help but sigh that the quality isn't that high anymore ( No offence to anyone ).....Whatever is it....i better burn both end of the candle this week to catch up with my trial preparation!!!! See ya ;)

No comments: