Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Poor fitness...zzz

I am writing this post from Johor...my dad's hometown. Along the 4-hour-journey, i had been driving for 2 hours. Luckily though, the journey was smooth and there was no congestion along the highway....and after i knew the fact my uncle had to been through few hours of jam....i wonder how lucky can we be? haha! Yesterday, i went to gym for some exercise for only about 15 minutes....but i was walking out mentally bad...feeling very dizzy as i walked to my car. I guess skipping training of about 1 month did hurt my stamina very much. Then i went to basketball court to play some basketball...zzz, as I could have forseen that time... my shot missed from time to time...even my passing was far from accurate....zero rebound in a game ( not that the shot accuracy was high ).... I was terrible! In the second game, my stamina seemed to be able to cope with the high tempo more and i manage to hold on until the very last moment. But somehow the gym and basketball exercises were very tiring.... and my heart and right knee actually feel some pain.... i really couldn't explain it. Haha...to be honest, yesterday night i felt i might died when my heart feel really pain....well...not that i am a chicken-hearted person haha. You all can be quite disappointed with the fact that i am still alive haha given i am still able writing this post with my heart pain completely gone. Nevertheless, the right knee really isn't that simple though...whenever i straighten my right leg, it will gives out a sound of 'thud' damn....make me so scare nia....i can't imagine myself without my right leg. Anyway, this pain that i feel in my right knee really isn't a good timing yet again.... I am simply dreadful in managing myself ahead of any important events....zzz..anyway, i really enjoyed the basketball games very much... I miss it!!!

No comments: