Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

dismal trial...

Right until now...i really had a tough week of exam. Obviously i don't know how well or badly i could have done, but i thought until now...i sucks! Apart from my taekwondo grading, everything seemed to be going against me. I was struggling really really hard.... I was not surprised to find myself getting a shameful result after the break. What ever is it... i guess i will have to keep trying to do better for the last day of examination. Math and then Biology.... The former is something i am trying so hard so hard to do better...while the former is something i had did well all the while. Tomorrow might prove to be crucial.... everything, i am trying to be composed, just.....don't touch the games.... and STUDY!!! It is also imminent that i might just bet everything in this one and i push myself well beyond my limit by studying until early morning.... Just hope my plan...won't backfire.

No comments: