Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rush Hour

I manage to find a gap of time to write this post....a short one i guess...Although you won't want to know where i m right now while writing this post....you really won't want to know it...hehe.... Anyway the fact that i am now so busy to even find a time to write a post indicate that i'm serious in preparing for my examination....which is a very encouraging sign...haha...given the fact that i'm very very lazy.....Still....i know it is rather late but i will think back of what Jacinda often advised: nothing is too late to be done. That is one of my many support that hold me from collapsing....the burden...tiredness....exhaustion i suffering....i know i have no rights to complain.....i know that perfectly well.....anyway....i will push myself to the limit....until the very very last bits of energy.... i have....and try my best in the trial exam...after all, i won't want to let you-know-who down....haha... Bye!!!!

No comments: