Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Hand

My luck this year can be described by one word-bloody. This is what a fortune-teller told my mum. Mother warned me about it and said i would better take care of myself... Fine then, then a lot of misfortune happened to me...countlessly, and this recent weird injury...caused my hand to be in a really terrible form. Still wondering what actually caused my hands to feel weird, now my hands had been terribly dehydrated. The skin of my both hands had peeled off... hard to imagine that, and better don't think too. Or u might suffer a nightmare. Even today when i went to bank and needed to do a thumb scan. The thumb scanner could not read it... it was a total blank...meaning i did not have any thumb print. Shock? That was what i felt back then... Looking at my bad-looking hands, even i could not know when will it fully recover. I can't go gym, neither can i play badminton, and obviously basketball is a no no... all i can play is just pool ( like snooker ). Everyone thought i m crazy about it.... I'm not... But what else can i do then... even opening the calculator cover, writing hurt me from time to time....and i cannot allow any expression of it...because it is a sign of weakness.....

No comments: