Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, July 18, 2008

Almost...the reborn monster

Today, i went against the teacher...The Malaysian studies one...Shit Malay woman, so yeah, i argued with her.... I never really liked her in the past and she just keep on going with ..."I don't like your attitude, blah blah blah. Well, that was not the worst case scenario though. Xue Ni turned back to me and said something...I not really remember what she said but from what i managed to recall, it wasn't something i wanted to hear and so i shouted at her "Shut up". Annoyed, she turned back. Then a girl wanted to search for her graphic calculator. Perhaps Charles phone lost case had gotten into the two girls, Li Ying and Xue Ni. They trying to help out. I looked underneath, knowing that it was quite hard for me to spot anything with all the bags and long legs blocking my view... I asked for them to move their bags. Well Xue Ni just said," Just look la! Look down there see whether got the GC or not!"... I was really fed up and a monster was close to reborn in me. Li Ying looked down at my row and asked the same thing to the ladies or gentlemen sitting on the chairs, and i wasted not a second to roar back to her...."I thought you just looked down and can see through all the bags?!!!" Xue Ni and Li Ying looked in disgust, clearly the 2 were furious at my comment... The monster was purring!!!I admitted... I might overdoing it, but she shouldn't just keep talking some bullshit at me...while my head was steaming!!!!! I went to toilet later, allowing myself to cool down with some punch straight to the marble wall.... Ouch, that hurt... still self-caused-pain can eased my anger unlike those pain inflicted on me by others... will only caught me in fire and excited me. Then back to the club, the 2 damn bustard officer kept telling me that i can't entered the gym with long pants...FU!!! 1, 2 , and 3!!!! 3 times kept telling me those bullshits.... As i am still in no mood, i simply glared at them, without any reply and just give them a smirk smile.... "So what now? Gonna kick my ass out here? Try my patience... if you dare." was what i was thinking back then. I knew this is a terrible attitude but sorry... When i am hot headed, better don't mess with me, and i had know nothing but to strike back if you get me too much... because i am someone with pride ( most of the time no, but when I'm desperate, different story then...) and i hate to lose... Because i have really fed up with that!!!

No comments: