Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, July 11, 2008

Betrayal

Being betrayed wasn't a good thing at all, and wouldn't feel good as well... that was simply foolish right? I mean, who don't know about that? To be honest, outside there somewhere in this world...there is such a bustard that hoped for his or even her ass to be kicked... no kidding!!! I was once being betrayed by a friend... not to mention his ugly, irritating name, i will just call that guy as "bustard"... it might be too rude... but after all this is my blog, for me to express fully my disgust towards him... there is perhaps no better kind word to used. I meant he was the one who stole the girl which i admire from me, with what i called a back stab. I know that love is blind and it may happen that he likes her too at that time, but even so, he should let me know about it. He said he wants to say some good things about me and then he sits besides her all days since then....to a extent he held her hand few weeks later. That was what he called helping hands... That incident was a huge blow to me and from there onwards, there was a period when i looked at friends as a tool. But even so, i was so glad that he took her away... because after that from what i heard from others... she turned out not an angel but rather a devil. When she wanted something from someone, she will sticked over to that guy and gained the benefits...such bitchy act! That is also why i hate whiny girls... it will forces that forbidden memory back into my mind, and the dark side, emotional side of me will just take over me!

No comments: