Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Haunted Memories

Well, the worst memory i ever have is this... the fact that i strangle or should i say ... "chokeslam" a girl called... erm... i guessed i had forgotten her name... haha, this couldn't be helped but ever since that incident, i had change to a better person. That incident was happened in actually quite surprisingly. Back then, we were just standard 5 or 6... I have a bad memory. My book was on the floor, and had a dirty footstep on it. I was in rage and she just told me quite happily that she was the one doing it. Guess i had been stupid in the past, without a second thought, i strangle her with my... left or maybe right hand. Her face looked pale and suddenly i was able to realize that i was in wrong and i release her. The classmates were all against me at that point, no doubt, and one was quick to tell the class teacher about the incident. I was summoned to the teacher's room together with the girl and the boy who reported to the teacher. I was released later.... and apologized to the girl. Since then, i was scare to touch any girls. Somehow i have a tremendous reflex reaction when a girl touch me other part than my hands (since hand is often used to shake hand). Not to say I never dare to hit a girl since that point. Thinking back, i was damn lucky not to be expelled from the school and actually just get away with a apologize. The class teacher had always forgave my wrong being and always seem to believe that i just being naughty... that is a sign of trust and love to me. I appreciate that and quite impossible for me to ever forget that teacher. Thanks to her, i still have a future, and thanks for many chances she gave me, i had the chance to be a MAN!

No comments: