Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Prom Next Week!!!

On 19 of July, few friends of mine organize a prom night in Klang Executive Club ( KEC ). The details are said to be semi-formal...meaning that long sleeve is enough for us to enter the prom... Still though, I could not find a partner for that night... I try to ask few girls like dana, kit yee, sook, li ying and even min min... but either they are restricted from going out at night or simply no transports. Well, although my friend told me that lots of girls are going there alone, it is just simply quite embarrassing not to have a partner in a prom. I guess i am just destined to be prom-alone this time... Hopefully, the prom will be quite interesting and i can get to dance with pretty girls... Only then my RM 45 is worth the value of the prom...haha. About my hands, I am thinking to use a white glove to cover it up, though it will then left me no other choice of dressing then....

No comments: