Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Prom Night

It was quite a boring prom to be honest... The performances were alright though some were seriously boring and lame haha... But whatever it was, the main thing about the prom had turned out to be my partner-Li Jing. She was just form 2 and i was thinking what she might wore yesterday... well well i guess i was just thinking too much. She was brilliant... or perhaps should be perfect for the prom night... and if there was any imperfect, that would be me... haha! :D Even Chong Tat, one of my friends admitted she was very beautiful that night... I guessed all in a sudden i was in heaven haha... perhaps it was the "angel that brought me here" (song sang by Guy Sebastian)...The funny part was when she arrived, i couldn't find her although she was just in front of me! At the end of the prom, the beginning of the free dance was mainly of those hip hop and it was a mess. I though it was going to end so i asked her to leave then... but after she left, god damn it... the hip hop songs were off and out those slow, romantic songs.... haiz... what a waste... haha... Some more one of those songs was "so close", by Jon Mclaughlin in the Enchanted movie.

No comments: