Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Treasured memories...

This few days... our gang liked to chat about each and everyone story in their respective secondary school... and love history had become a hot topic of all. Kah Wai seems to be the one kept asked by the girls, and the girls seem to be constantly amused or rather stunned at some part of the story. When i was being asked though..."Did you ever liked anyone before? And then thinking of someone when a song was played... i mean like bringing back the memories?", she asked. I was thinking for quite some while, deciding to avoid the question before the girl questioned me again. Pondering again, knowing that i had no choice but to answer..."Yes, I did..." I answered it, but then felt empty and wondering... A few classic, famous English songs were played, Kah Wai was emotional again...haha ^^ I guessed, I was right after all, those songs did bring back the memories...whether it is sweet or sad... it ain't no mattered... Such memories were treasured the most, by me.
Scattered pictures of the smile we had
smiles we had given to one another
was all so simple then
the laughter all we had
I never will forget...

No comments: