Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelly and Kai Di



Hohoho!!! Today is my sister and brother birthday!!! Well...as you might know already... The left is my sister Kelly i talked about in last post...and the little kid there...hehe is undoubtedly my little brother Kai Di. Well both of them were born on the same day...23rd of April..quite a coincidence huh? Well, my sister will have 2 mssd to attend to...probably she won't even have time for a cake cutting ceremony haha ;D but oh well, hope she at least will have some birthday luck for this week. She should need it really much ;) As for my naughty little brother...oh well, as i said, he is naughty...haha and his chinese name 'di' meaning that he is the emperor haha, but oh well, even though i am not there already to control him, my sister will undoubtedly carry out the responsibility to control the 2 hot-headed brother from fighting against each other. Anyway ....

Happy Birthday Kelly and Kai Di!!!

Hope you two will have a brilliant and healthy year!!!

No comments: