Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummy!!!!

They say once you lost something important...only then you will realize its importance to you

Well...I certainly feel that now....

Being away for so long, and being separated by such long distance...meaning that I couldn't see her everyday... Not only that, that means i couldn't taste her food everyday too!!! Oh well... When i first arrived here in Canberra, most of the time i ate bread and maggi mee... and even now after i have learn to cook something simple.... I still ended up wasting 1 or 2 hours for just a dinner... Those mummy style cooking.... oh well, i really miss them badly!!! Ohhh, and whenever i sick, those care that mum showed... I miss them badly as well!!! But, come on Caesar!!! BE A MAN!!! Haha, but living outside on my own now...start making me more and more independent. I might be home sick for now...but in the long run...this could turn out to be beneficial for me. I am a lazy guy....never really learn much whenever i was with my mummy, and now i truly regret it. My mother was right in deciding in throwing me out to overseas... She never plan to make me study in Malaysia... She knows me well, surely she knows that I...am the kind of person that will only respond when being pushed to the corner.... AND I AM RESPONDING!!!!!

Mummy has been brilliant for our family!!! Absolutely brilliant!!! She is so so hardworking!!!! She works as a driver for her children, as an assistant manager in my dad's company, as a housewife by taking care some of the house work (some because part of it has been covered up by my maid) and most importantly as a perfect mother who never cease in caring her children. Mummy is a great teacher, guiding all of us to be a better person.... teaches us in education and ever-strict with our homework! She is even our pharmacist or possibly doctor in our family too!!! Treating every and anyone in our family with unbelievable patience and loves, nothing is uncureable under her treatment...and so we even start to save lots of medical fees too!!!

Well well...i would like to transmit a message to my brothers and sister...better appreciate mummy for now, and start learning anything and everything from her... You will need it in the future. Oh, and please take care of her, she might be good in treating others...but certainly...not herself. Lastly.... this is something i say often to other girl but probably a rare line for her to hear.... MUM I LOVE YOU!!! MUAKZ!!!! 

and.....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: