Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter holiday!!!!

Oh yeah!!! Now i am having a 2-week-holiday!!! Yea Piiii!!! After i overcame a grueling week...the reward is significant...A REST! Oh well...not like i am really going to have much, I need to manage my booking back to Malaysia in July...I should have done it before this...but i was so busy and tired back then...so i guess i could only do it now, anyway it should be just a lengthy call...shouldn't be much a headache i guess. Then, i need to get some kind of non-resident number from whatever website...i need to ask about the bank about this too... troublesome...sigh...still...i have to do it...if i am to proceed with my fixed deposit account zzz..... next up will be study... I have 2...if not mistaken...mid-semester exams coming up after the break...and both are biology...One is evolution and genetics...another is cell...zzz another troublesome subject...such a headache. Not forgetting i will be working more days during this break too of course...with some of the waiters going off for vacation...meaning during this break we will need to work more days than usual to cover up for the holes left in the schedule... I am going to work again on Saturday this week...and my usual slot is on Tuesday and Wednesday...and Tony (my manager) said that we are going to work at least 3 days per week during this break. Good enough though... I can earn more money!!! and at the same time, i can save more money too!!! since i am able to have my dinner provided by the restaurant...Haha. Oh yea, I am going to attend the trials for Malaysia basketball team too... and for badminton team...I have told them to inform me if there is any trial being held... So oh well...is this really a break for me? Not realising it just now, but now that i mention about it...it seems like i have got myself another schedule to attend during this break.... I am really super active haha... Oh well that means i will be busy as like during the university time.... Everyone take care!!!

No comments: