Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, May 1, 2009

Wonder Silver

Haiz.. I had a rather tiring week. Lucky for me, it is gone, and i don't want to think about it. Ohhh by the way, my sister has manage to get a SILVER medal in mssd!!! COol!!!! I almost can't believed my eyes when dad sent me a sms that she was getting into the final. Haiz, and me...stuck here in a boring place...with nothing but pool, football, study and work to do... Really boring... Well...i  wonder i still can beat my sister or not next time i go back...i better start train a bit... Being beaten by a girl and worse...younger sister is never a good feeling. Anyway, yesterday night my friends and i have few glasses of whisky. I just tried it out since it was my friend's birthday... The alcohol percentage is as high as 40% and i had 2 glass mixing with coke. Not that bad though, but of course, haha a bit dizzy. Ok la, have to go already, see you everyone and take care ;)

1 comment:

wenzzz said...

how r u gonna train in this kind of weather in canberra? jogging? sparring? or just basic stuff? lol.btw i'm interested in training for taekwondo too. life kinda sucks when u realise u r getting out of form.