Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet memories of China trip

Oh well well...First of all, I am boring, and second of all...I am lonely haha :(  Most of my friends will be going somewhere for holidays...My best friend- Tuck Wah, join half of the scholars to New Zealand this morning and will be unavailable until at least next Friday... Jason will be going to Sydney on Friday and return on Saturday... Meanwhile, Ivy is expected to meet up with her boyfriend in Adelaide this weekend....In short, all of my friend are going somewhere during this easter...So, I, who is rooted in this Canberra city...want to show off to his scholars friends that I went to some place too...well...haha even though it was long time ago ;) The pictures below were all taken during the China trip that took place during last year December.... 


My father embracing mother...SO SWEET~~~~ KEKE....

Talking about sweet huh? Who is sweeter than my brother...No wonder mother always bias towards him haha :D


Are we in a fairytale....Those 2 do look like being in those world.....


Melissa's face is reddish and jealous already.... haha 

WHAT IS THIS???!!!! Melissa is going to BURST ALREADY!!!!! Wakaka :D


What a lovely little picture of brother and sister.... wait...and....

Transform!!!!


Go!!! Go!!! Power Rangers....
Go!!!Go!!! Power Rangers.....
MIGHTY MORPHINE POWER RANGERS!!!!
WAKAKAKA!!!!!


Pictures of the siblings...from left is Kelly, Caesar (ME!!!), Kai Di, and Kaiser.

Me taking solo pictures in Huang Shan.... Cool ~~ Hehe...I mean the temperature...
 So.... STOP BOOING!!!!

My mother and I in....well i forget...haha!!!!

Melissa force us to stay 1 meter apart...so this is what happen.... KEKE!!!!

Family photo? WAIT!!!! ARGH!!! AGAIN?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU KAISER!!!!!?????
Now...  all the memories fades away.... I have come back to reality.... All alone in Fenner...
Well...not really... My family, Melissa ...and of course my friends are always in my heart...

No comments: