Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busy....and pain

ok I was really busy...I had to stay really really late overnight and finished my report....damn...all because of stupid 2 reports in span of 4 days, and during that period i had 1 exam and had to work the following 2 days and after the 2nd working night, was already my due date of my submission!!!! and guess what?! I even went for the trial of the fenner team (my accommodation) basketball team before my work on the day of 2nd working day....making my schedule even tighter. I didn't make it o the finish though the trial as halfway through i had to leave to rush to work....haiz, i guess i will be selected out definitely....geez. Anyway, phew Melissa my dear accompany me whole night until 1 hour before i finished it...haha i chase her away, if not she will be extremely tired hehe....and she was really sweet...on tuesday morning, which i had class at 8 and normally will wake up at 6...she message me to make sure i will not be late!!! ;) oh well, i slept quite late the night before and thought of waking up at 7am....zzzz but she woke up at 3 purposely to woke me up so yea....after i woke up, i dare not slept back...so yea, just lie on the bed lo haha :D and now with most busy things over already, i will better be prepared for the Spanish exam next week. Oh damn, my own body is aching....i guess almost 2 weeks didn't exercise much...suddenly had a vigorous basketball training did hurt me much....and the stupid 'hill' that i had to climb with my BIKE!!! when i cycle against the slope....to be honest, i am slower than walking, and when i go down the slides....i am equal to a car speed... you can start imagine how great the angle of the slope is. Now only i know how difficult is it to climb a slope with a bike...it is even worse than walking or running!!! The first time i almost go backwards and rolled downhill haha...Caesar wey!!!! haha but not bad too, i can train my leg muscle and when i go back in end of Jun, i am gona crush all my juniors in Chung Hwa...haha crush their stupid thoughts...if there is any...of them beating me in sparring wakaka...alright then, i have to study....bye

No comments: