Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, March 27, 2009

I really miss.....Belt?! Shirt?!











Haha...yea i wore this taekwondo shirt just now and took some photos of it...well, i have never take a pictures of myself wearing it...for 5 years... I have never imagine myself missing of wearing it again....haha i guess 5 years relationship with the taekwondo just won't die easily ;) Yet...this taekwondo has mean so much for me... It is full of memories...and regret as well...
Unable to being crowned champion in both failed attempt of sparring championship really hurts.... And watching my sister progress from getting runner-ups...to getting the gold medals make me feel even more guilty....haha.... Cheh... and now with me not being able to train as much as i can in Malaysia...the gap between my siblings and me...will only be closer...haha obviously not wider...haha i doubt they can beat me just yet haha...well...if there is one...probably my sister, Kelly can do it...haha, that is if she can be a bit more aggressive and slightly more cold-hearted haha. my little brother...Kaiser is not that good in sparring...and oh well...i don't like my parent way of saying...'he is still scare since that match...bla bla bla...' but oh well...i know he will be better...just a matter of time....i guess him training with the seniors more will help him more and more....but still, he is especially good in one....which is the thing i hate the most, and i think...most boring one....haha (sorry Master Tan)....pattern performing...Kaiser can always memorise all the moves and kicks...Bio is tough but compared to that...oh no....haha!!!! Anyway, down to conclusion....I miss taekwondo really much, and i hope my sister and brother can be better and beat me.( I won't lose that easily and i hate losing to my siblings....really really much...) But i doubt it will happen in the near future haha. I guess Kaiser will be saying...'cheh...what an arrogant fellow ....' again haha oh well sorry bro...you can start saying that after you beat me ;) see yea







No comments: