Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sweetest cookies ever ...

Today i went to Life Care Diagnostic to have my medical checkup. Before leaving house, my parents were like giving me more and more money...saying that it might not be enough...In the end, my left pockets contained a sum of RM800...zzz...and the sum in fact....was just RM205...haha... And i had to drive all the way to the unknown place...God knows where it was... Unexpectedly....i found it very much easy to spot...and i managed to get myself a parking slot...well...not exactly a parking slot...but still, i got myself a parking ticket and put it in my car... I wondered since when i started to get myself a parking ticket...haha...oh yea, i met Eva too in the Diagnostic centre. She somehow had to redo her urine test...hehe Eva, what happened? haha!!! Oh yea, back to Windmill... Melissa gave me her hand-made cookies!!!! Wauuu...there were so lovely and they tasted great!!!! I couldn't believed it!!! Haha...The cookies were probably the sweetest cookies i ever had....It was just so so sweet haha ;) Thanks dear....

And..this is by far the list of people going to attend my farewell party...whoever don't find their names in it when they should...inform me immediately!!!

Master Tan and his family(3p), Kin Chin and Meng Yee, Jervenn, Tze Sin and her bf, Chung Guan and Chong Tat, Chuey Wen.

No comments: