Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dating with sa ;)

Wahhh...it was such a long time since i last blogged....haha i had been so so lazy...haiz, i had gotten a layer of fat around my stomach....i hated myself so much now haha!!! On 23rd of Jan(Friday), it was my first date with Melissa( in short i will call her 'sa'). Well...we went to One-Utama and had a movie...'Bride War' haha...it was so funny and nice the movie...and we had a wonderful time too!!! We had our lunch in The Garden...really fairytale like the surrounding....well...that was of course according to sa la! Erm...we walked around then...and oh yea, she wanted me to try some formal outfits....i was made to be a model for her haha....and in the end she bought one for me. So yea, that was a present she got for me....really embarrassing...haiz...but still it was so sweet haha...i couldn't deny it XD Oh yea, when we were planning to go back....we spent another 1 and 1/2 hours finding my car...i felt really really stupid...haha. Eventually we found it with us going out and entered the basement parking again...this time by foot haha...sa made a mistake of remembering the parking slot after all haha but it was also my fault too for not remembering it haha ;) then that night we went to watched Tze Sin ballet performance before i sent her home.

No comments: