Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sorry for everything i have done

I will leaving here...and perhaps....not trying to come back to this piece of land anymore...for at least another...1 year....I had no idea that...i...'stressed' you out back in the past.I don't even want to talk about it anymore. It is foolish to be talking about it anymore...especially...for everything i have done and said...it could only turned into another message for you.Or maybe, i was just....an arrogant fellow...perhaps i have just hurt a lot of people but i just don't know...for those people...i apologize here...i could not name you all out,...because as far as i concern...if ever i know i hurt someone, i would apologize to him or her straightaway. Nevertheless,i will leave you in peace then...don't worry, i will not be there anymore,disturbing you in all kind of days anymore...and i should be especially glad that my flight to Australia will definitely be ahead of valentine day... I won't be bothering you for anything anymore. I will disappear from your world...at least i will try my best to hide myself in your shadow...if you need me in any case,just look back then....that is always the promise i make to my friends...and you as well

陈势安 抱歉 I am sorry

我尽量不去怀念
反正都遥远
多美的画面
都是昨天
其实最好别碰面
问候都避免
朋友的界限
太难拿捏

我不懂如何敷衍
假装已事过境迁
这角色该怎么演

非常抱歉
并不想知道你生活的细节
我的感觉
永远不会成为你的感觉
非常抱歉
离开你我打算更彻底一些
需要时间
慢慢复原
练习如何去遮掩
对你的感觉

I will try my best not to recall the memories
since it is already out of bound,
no matter how beautiful it is...
It is the past already.
I will try my best not to see you...
not even saying anything even if we meet...
the boundary line of friend and boyfriend
is just too thin...

I don't know how to pretend...
that i am no more your boyfriend...
I just couldn't act it out.

I am sorry,
I will try not to ask you about everything...
I finally understand that our feeling to each other
will never be the same
I am really sorry...
I need to leave you for now...
I need some time to recover...
I will learn how to cover up
all my feelings towards you

No comments: