Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lazy...

It had been a while since i last blogged...felt damn lazy, haiz... I will just talked about recent things in Windmill and some details of my daily live then. Starting with Windmill then, there had been 4 new faces in the past 10 days...the first that came was an Indian guy...Reuben if not mistaken...Well, he knows how to take order now...and that makes our (captain and me) live much easier...or should i say...sometimes too easy...he kept taking all the orders...and so...most orders were taken by him. Last Friday came a Chin-dian (i don't know what is the correct spelling,correct me if i am wrong)...and most importantly...is a GIRL!!! That news was like a waves spreading so fast among us(people in Windmill)...haha XD...Most people were like wauuu...finally a girl?! haha... Yea she came and she was like...a Chinese more than a Chin-dian(Chinese and Indian)...Melissa Pillay and bla bla bla was her name. Then yesterday came another 2 guys...a chinese and an Indian i guessed...not really know them much yet since just the second day...anyway...about me then, well, I was having my gym training back in my schedule now. Not only that, I actually went to training on Saturday in primary school...Very much different... and it seemed that there had been a lot of red and red black belt...as well as black belt already...Well...I missed my number 1 position a lot though XD wakaka... I was like barking my sister...'It is all your fault that i will be late and could not get the number 1 place d'... My sister was like replied....'Who dare take that place when you present.' Haha, and i was really lucky enough, she was right after all. Chee Kiang (black belt) took one step back and allowed me to slot into that top right corner after i arrived. In fact....the whole row had a big change...My sister was like standing beside me too! Ok, too much of taekwondo suddenly...Lets change a topic...erm....Oh yea, recently i watched football in the hostel (windmill) with other staffs... The night before yesterday's me and Jyam(captain) went mamak to watch how ManU crushed Chelsea into pieces...So Shock!!! haha... Ok la i guess i have write too much huh? Lets continue next time then shall we? Bye ;)

No comments: