Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fever

Well...Today was my off day and so no work! i woke up at about 8.30am...clearly i was still very very tired...This last few days i really could not sleep tight...constantly wake up and then sleep then wake up again... So yea...and today i went to Aus-Ed for a Australia Pre-departure talk... The talk really was informative and not at all sleepy...so i should said it was great overally! Still...before i went for the talk...i did my gym training at 12pm...but i felt very weak...God knows why...so i did not do as much as usual and had to stopped earlier than i expected... After the talk....i had a chat with some going-to-be-ANU-student...strangers i should said...but well... I played basketball after that, and went back to my house and found myself extremely wore out and whole body was red hot... Not to say that i lost my appetite completely...erm...not exactly...but maybe lost about 50 to 60%?..but FEVER!!! Holyshit....i was not going to Windmill to check them up afterall...Ok, i guess i will just stop here...bye

No comments: