Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, June 23, 2008

So near yet so far

Another time and yet another time i have been dream .... wait wait... not dream, should be thinking back about it... since it already happened...since we already lose... It isn't a sweet one though... to be lose and be No 2 and then could not even qualify in the following year for the knockout phase. Such pitiful i am! Trace back... way back to Form 4 where we started as the one of the favourites and we do perform perfectly. I am the keeper that time since that is the positon very much no one could have fill in. We cruised all the way to the final before my eyewear suddenly makes my eyes too dry and my eyes swollen like hell... My vision were blur that time and no way i can played with that condition and so... change in goalkeeper had been made! Yeah, a change in goalkeeper in the final... one that had bring them to the final, is sitting at the sideline. But nothing he can do... not with that eyes at least.... I watched the opponent outplayed my team and they constantly treatening to score. Luckily all our defenders clearly are in top form, and they cleared the ball on the lines few times. The worst still to come... Just as the match were close to the end, the opponent shoot from great distance away!!! The ball float in the air goalwards. Our keeper jumped up high and tried to catch it but failed. He slipped the ball and we lose the match. An error that he made during the first match that lead to me being the first choice keeper for the team...and he seemed never to learn from his mistake.... and that just simply drew tears out of me.

No comments: