Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, June 23, 2008

Assist...who cares?

Playing basketball is what i do during leisures and is one of my favourites too... I was playing with my friends in the court nearby and i...am an all-rounded player... dribbling, passing, guarding, rebounding, ...everything. This is most possibly a result from my constant change in position. I play as a centre with a height of just 170 cm! and sometimes i play PG or SG too!!! Well...ya, and as i played... i started to have more and more magic passes and that is the case. I just love to see myself getting those brilliant pass to teammates and see them scoring. And sometimes even my teammates are amazed of my passes. But still though, is passing the most important element in basketball? For me no. Instead i would love to play 1 on 1 and just keep scoring and scoring... still don't know what happened to me... whenever my teammate is wide opened... I would just instinctively passed to him or her (sometimes). I guess i am just so unselfish and too emphasize on team play. People seems to think that scoring is the most important things... i have to say :" yeah of course" but still without a good pass from your teammate, sometimes you just could not have the good look you want; and i can provide you just that! Assist...who cares? Well even though some do think so, it is my style of playing... i will choose the time when to score and when to pass or even when to dribble or when to just shoot when take the ball. It will just makes others harder to guard me...and that makes me very much satisfied...hehe... You can shut me down... but as long as i continue to produce those magical passes... even though i can't score... My teammates will do me the favour by awarding the assist i fully deserve!

No comments: