Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, June 20, 2008

Time in college...

Thinking back what happened today in subang, it sums up my college journey. From what suppose to be a easy course, has turned out to be rather disaster course for me at least! Just like what happen when the sunny day turned cloudy within hours and the heaven burst with the rain pouring down heavily as if there would not be any tomorrow. Branches of tree is said to be 'dancing' around with the wind howling to crush the college. Scare? Should be rather stunned... by the dangerous furious looking storm outside, it seems like it might just crush the whole town. Just like what i thought so... terrible results does did not help me the least to cure my spm pains...and yet it spreads salt to my wounds, making me suffer even more. It couldn't come worse as my parents is really frustrated and continue their speeches as usual. And just when i thought i would hope for some support from my several friends...i found it hard to tell them...the one who share thought with me doesn't make me feel comfortable to share things with her. But then the one i hope to share things with, suddenly vanish from this world....Imagine how pitiful i am...Self confidence, agony can hardly be found in myself any more. The more i feel the pain, the more i hope for company from my old friends or even some confidence shown by parents, it just makes things worse...That's why i will face the challenges alone, looking back at those old photoes of my friends and I will not help any. Everyone has part their ways, and i have to stand firm with my position and try to make ground before it is too late. Perhaps this could be the a final gamble with my slightest,only remaining confidence i might still possess ...For the success I am very much hungry of!

No comments: