Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Romance no more?

Well... her birthday is just around the corner... and for once, i totally have no idea how should i celebrate it or where should i celebrate it. Sadly, i even have no idea what should i buy for her too! Clueless really! I have try to think of a wonderful birthday to give her but yet i come out with no idea at all at the moment. This isn't usual, for someone like me, lots of stupid ideas... well sometimes some good one, to not come out with an idea at all. Perhaps the pressure for me to give her an unforgettable birthday have been too much; after she and my friends tried to give me a surprise birthday celebration in a Italian restaurant... which i appeared to be not that surprise, and even complaint that it was so boring and i would not wanted to go out with them at all. Haiz... I cannot believe i had say such harsh words to them back then... Cruel person? Perhaps i am... I hate myself for not appreciate the celebration... or at least for the fact that i actually say those things! Still, i am trying to make up my mistake by her birthday. However, things might not turn out to be what i expect. We have have our separate friends and I have to admit there is already some distance between us. Still, this might be the very last birthday present i could give her... before each of us go on with our study in different pathway...

No comments: