Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, August 31, 2009

A year of changes....

It is me again!!! ;D Oh well...after I have finish writing the random post, I suddenly feel like writing something that is in my mind... 31 August...Not at all a special day...ok it is Merdeka...but end of August last year, I found my first love... sometimes when i think back, it is just sweet and funny...I guess relationship is always like that... In Dec, things changed so much...and sudden...and then of course in Jan...yet another event happened... That...I believed...was the twist of my life...that was a decision that I bravely...or some might say...foolishly took. Now thinking back...how selfish I had been at times... She was hurt pretty badly I guessed... and I had just realized after that...though it was too late...I had to be responsible, I just can't hurt both...I stick with my decision...5 months later...We broke up...I still don't know what was the reason... Selfish was what she said...I guess...what comes around goes around huh? Now, a year have pass...and I am back to the same spot... I know that I have learn a lot...We will never know what might happen seconds later... My friend said that...maybe you should learn how to do things for yourself...and not because of others... I don't know... I have to say...until now...I still don't know who am I? But I guess that is not important isn't it? There is no need anymore for me to say who I need to love isn't it... probably from now on...I should learn to keep those things with me...it has been a taboo now... Who I love...is in my heart...no point saying it out...no point writing it down...and certainly no point making any promise because of it... I will love those who love me...I will protect those I loved...No more promises...no more vows...Action speaks louder than words....

No comments: