Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, August 31, 2009

Random

Well...I feel like blogging...but then I have no idea what I should blog about so yea...i guess this should be a rather random post...

Recently I keep thinking what I should do during my mid-semester break (not exactly mid-semester)... this semester is a 10+3 semester...meaning after 10 weeks only we have a break and then continue the last 3 weeks...which in fact, the 3 weeks i guess are exams already anyway...so yea...this is it... That break is more like a study period for us...zzzz...and since i have Bio (100% weightage), Finance (60% at least), Chem and Spanish(no idea...) Most probably I should study during that time...but it will be impossible for me to sit there whole day for 2 weeks to study....no way man...that is the truth, that is the fact...I can't do it...I know myself very very well...so I am thinking of adding little bit of fun...I have ruled out the possibility of going to Sydney with Tuck Wah...That would take a hell lot of about 4 days... Hehe...I was trying to learn to play 1 song or 2...well...when i mean...play...I mean yea...piano... ;) It have been 5 years since I last really play a song...I wonder if that really could happen...thats why i say I want to learn how to play 1 song or 2...not all songs... hehe...oh yea...anyone who has piano sheet...please let me know... I want to ask you if you have a particular song piano sheet haha ;D Please!!!

Well...enough for that...oh yea...My best friend had just made it to the final of a talent show, and won a prize too...haha well...Congratulation Tze Sin!!! I heard that she had stressed a lot because of it too...well well...how pityful wakaka!!! Since she had won something... I guess next gathering dinner is going to be her treat right? Agree? hehe ok it is set then haha!!!

4 comments:

wenzzz said...

what sheet you want?

Unknown said...

nvm, i give him balance sheet,jus play according 2 numbers...

Caesar said...

I want a piano sheet la....

Caesar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.