Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Soccer No More?

Well... Fenner team losed to John 2 vs 1...well although up against physically dominating John team and still just losed by 1 goal with several highly-debated issues... I had all of a sudden lost the will to play for Fenner...In the whole match I was dominated by that one-head-taller striker...who could easily head the ball for the entire games...though still he didn't scored any in the match...

The fact is I have no more motivation to play for them...Some players either sick or just did not turned up in the match...This had become increasingly frustrating for me... and the fact that soccer really taken up too much of my time also become a real problem too...

Haiz...I have constantly losing concentration in the match, hesitating when going for the ball...everything is just not right...I don't like being the one that causes our team trouble...Although I played the whole match without being substituted this time... I seriously could not forgive myself for not playing more aggressively in that game... Probably the coach was right...Maybe I was really intimitated by the opponent's size... that was why i hesitated that much throughout the match when about to make the tackle...

I just wonder what kind of defender am I if I can't keep a clean sheet for my team... what kind of defender am I ...if I can't even defend my own...relationship...

No comments: