Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, August 17, 2009

Really sick

Since last Wednesday,all of a sudden i continuously coughing like hell...and my nose were blocked as well...bad flu...everything was so random and all out of sudden...without any notice... All i have done for Wednesday and Thursday was lying on the bed and rest...on Friday...nothing seems to go right yet...keep resting... I need to stay strong...However, just when I constantly bombarding myself with panadols, medicine and water (I am like a water balloon in the end)...On Sunday, while I was preparing my lunch...blood came seeping out...REAL QUICK!!! I was stunned, and when i realized it was my nose, I even more shocked!!! First time ever my nose actually bleed...It had never happened before... It is really that terrible? I wonder that myself in the bathroom...my nose keep having blood dropping out of it...It seems like i just had a fight or something and break my nose... Worse thing was... It was not stopping, I stopped the blood (well i thought i had) but when removed the tissue from my nose...all in a sudden it came flowing out again...ARGGGHHH... It was just terrible... I planned to start study on Wednesday and on that day since I was fallen sick....and until now...My coughing doesn't seems to be having any improvement at all... my nose certainly have stop bleeding (of course I have, if not i would have die of excessive loss of blood)...My flu is not a problem already...but really my coughing is really irritating...even to me now...but it is too hard to hold it off.... I will try to get myself second appointment with the doctor to seek for a solution... This week is whole lot of hell for me...lots of exams and essay and reports coming up...screw them...all coming at the time I am sick...

No comments: