Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, August 21, 2009

Should I? Or should I not?

Yesterday i was asked by a friend...they wanted to move out and they asked me whether or not I was interested... 'No' was my first thought, but of course, I didn't say that, instead I just asked them to keep talking. They told me about the apartment and then about the payment and then about the place where I will be sleeping...In the end, I ended up in their room discussing the plan and the possibilities... It will be cheaper...but should I go for it? I mean....I know these friends well...I have no problem coping with them, I can have a kitchen just for 4 of us....and the apartment...well to be honest looked cool too... But then if it is so wonderful, why am I hesitating then? I was thinking about my friends here...I was thinking about my football...I was thinking about other thing we could have if are to stay in Fenner...so yea...I was in deep thinking throughout the night.

We are not sure yet to move into the place...since they have not contact us...but we have certainly made an enquiry about the apartment and my friends are all desperate about it... I am just thinking that it might be good in a way that I can learn to live in a house...sounds strange? well maybe kinda haha!!! Another factor is that it is near city and so I could practically walk to city centre as it is really close. In other words, it is also quite close to the university too... As I will be having a special place to sleep in the apartment, my share of payment will be much cheaper even is to compared to Fenner(cheapest accommodation of ANU)...zzz but that is not the point...so should I or should I not? Well I have reach a decision that if they get the apartment....I.....will follow....but if they couldn't get it....it all depends on whether they manage to find another place....before Fenner's enquiry of our staying next semester....

This is problematic...but I guess can't be helped then... Let just hope this will be a good experience....

No comments: