Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thredbo skiing

I went to skiing at Thredbo yesterday and it was really great!!! We had lots of friend going along like Jiaer, Chai Yun, Hong Yun, Yen Fong, Chia Hong, Michael and Ivy. We walked to B&G hall to get to the meeting point with other people and it took us 45 mins!!! Oh yea, not forgetting to mention that we walked at 3.45 am!!!! Haha!!! In Thredbo, we went for few high slopes and wauuu...it was so fun...haha and Ivy and I started challenging for the second highest peak... and woo yea, GREAT!!! Everyone just laughed at someone when anyone fell wahaha!!! Talking about falling off...I fell once....being knocked off balance from behind by a stranger...sigh i though i had escape from him...T.T but overally i guessed everyone really enjoyed it ;) There was a time when I want to challenge the highest peak...and Ivy though very scared at first...in the end followed and took the lift up as well...and she regretted after that... The peak...was 3 times or even 4 times higher than we expected...and when we arrived....we were actually at the peak of the MOUNTAIN!!!! HOLYSHIT!!! I bet Ivy legs had been shaking and constantly asked to go back... Me? Haha...I was scared off too in the end by the steepness of the slope wakaka!!! The very few incidents that i saw people carried back from the mountain with a motor car makes me suspect that this is the killing slope haha ;D Well I didn't go for that slope given that it was about 4 times the distance of the second peak... I just thought that I didn't want to risk myself haha!!! There are too many unfinished business, so yea in the end both of us came crawling back to the ground level with the help of lift haha but then the scenary was beautiful too at the peak...so oh well it was still good despite not playing the slope in the end.... Nevertheless...skiing yesterday was really enjoyable...I am looking forward to the winter next semester and most probably I am not going back to Malaysia in Jun next year...choosing to go for another adventure in Australia or even other nearby country instead...Okay then i guess i better go have my breakfast now...see ya everyone!!!

No comments: