Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, June 5, 2009

Grueling week coming up...

Haiz...starting next week i will have a really tiring and exhausted week... This is bad... now i practically study as much as i can to prepare for the exam...ARGHHH!!! This is just so stress...but i guess i have to cope with it...Everyone is having the same pressure for exam...SO!!! NO COMPLAIN!!! Time is really winding down... I am closer and closer towards the trip back to Malaysia...Now it is less than a month of countdown already...I can't wait!!! TO RELAX!!! meet up friends, go back home and stay with parents and of course be at the side of Melissa... I miss everyone so much... I'm tired... Tired of working and study at the same time... Tired of having to study at a range of 5 to 10 hours a day in Fenner (my accommodation)...who ever that knows me well...should be surprise by my hours of study recently.... I mean this is great pressure... to force me to study this much....but think back about it...back in SPM and college...probably i have been study this much as well... The difference is I am now in university, course much harder... The similarity is? I have been relaxing the whole semester...and i have been on the other end of relaxing at the end of the semester... This is....the pattern of Caesar's study hours....

No comments: