Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, May 21, 2009

SPAN CHEM DOWN...but SPAN still ongoing...

I have been through a hard-fought week. I have gone through a Spanish test and also a horrible...rushing chemistry exam. Still next 2 weeks my schedule will be fully filled with Spanish Exams still...this feels so bad...Oral test...then term test...then this and that...ARGH!!! 

OKIE...i better think some positive things to calm my nerves... Hehe... Melissa and I have reach our fourth month already...so happy ;) I just hope it will keep on going longer and better. I just miss her so much.. But oh well...not too long, i will be seeing her again!!! I just fail to contain my excitement... Not only that, i will also be seeing my family and my friends too...and FOOD!!! DELICIOUS FOOD!!!! Wakaka!!! I am all pumped up already!!! hehe... Now...I am better go study for a while now...living alone outside in another country...to be honest, is both an exciting and whole new experience... I guess you can just learn so much different things and culture and all... You experience so many different things, as well as being able to understand yourself more too... It is just...brilliant. Probably last time, i have always been thinking of how hard can it be to study abroad...but i have know now... It is tough AT FIRST!!! but after that, it just flow nice and fine. One disappointment though, Melissa is not with me here in Australia...still...probably this allows both of us to concentrate more in study ;) I have to say...I am studying more now than in the same phase in Taylor back then...or in Form 5... SO I AM STUDYING HARD!!! haha ;) ADIOS!!!

No comments: