Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time to go

Oh yea i am now writing this post on Wednesday 7 am.... I just bade my parents goodbye. They left a while ago now and should be on the federal highway to Sydney for the plane back to Malaysia. This last weekend it was rather enjoyed and eventful, but with the exams approaching, i know i have little time to get myself prepared. Still, i make full use of my free time with my parents on Monday and Tuesday as well... but now it is time for them to leave already, and it is time for me to wake up from my sweet dream.... and start preparing for what lies ahead. One thing i was extremely frustrated of was the AIR ASIA....i was looking at their promotion and got cheated.... what Melb to KL only 190 AUD...Bullshit! Haiz....it was like 350 AUD...return ticket plus tax....1000+ AUD.... and the result of it? I am stuck here for at least 3 months more. I miss Melissa and everyone else. I guess the only positive side of it is that i can work more during that break and earn more money. At least then go back can go traveling with Melissa :) Haha to be honest, I had make a big fuss about going back during April break with my parents and after they like....'do as you like'....i just can't put my finger on the keyboard and do the booking. It is expensive and much more from what i am expecting. I decide then that i am not going back.... I thought since i am the eldest.... Perhaps i need to act more rationally...and maybe....start thinking about how valuable that sum of money can be.... My parents always want me to be my siblings role model.... result otherwise of course haha! Now that i am definitely not going back, I couldn't go back and accompany Melissa to her first week of university and her new accommodation. Also, i can't bring her to whatever David Archuleta's function. I thought since she got straight A's, and that is one of the thing i can give her as reward. Geez.... anyway, just hope i can work lot lot, study well well....and earn much much. *Note, much is uncountable. Haha!!!! But really, 12.5 AUD per hour is considered cheap...well below average, and is for trainee haha, not bad! Hehe, really finding a job desperately now!!! ok, 7.30 d, have to make a move now, i have got to prepare for Spanish class and Biology tutorial. Oh yea and i had buy a bike too....not that cheap in ringgit...230 AUD but if compared to other new bikes in Australia, normally it will be like 300? or maybe 200 for secondhand or the most expensive or most crazy bike i ever seen.....few thousands? Haha, oh well really late right now, take care everyone!!! Adios

No comments: