Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cracking

Oh yea it was cracking...My knuckle. Haiz, i don't know why, but it was so painful, probably i touched too many detergent with my bare hand. Now, it was like sliced with a small knife, so many cracks appearing. Next week end i am going to Sydney to meet up with my parents. Haha i know i mention this before but it don't hurt emphasizing it right? Haha. Now the semester started, and it was so busy and tiring. My schedule is so tight, i wonder how am i going to fit if i am going to work part time? Gez.... Arggghhh, and it is still so far away from July. Haha now i miss family, friends and food!!!! Haiz...living in another country all alone is much harder than i thought haha, but except for some loneliness, i think i did pretty much alright here haha! As great and confident guy am i won't have a problem right? Haha... but oh well...even the internet here is so expensive... I can't online a lot to chat with anyone.... not mentioning there will be a time gap where my time will be 3 hours earlier than others. The hours my friends normally online would be around 2am for me...Gosh, it is just impossible for me to stay awake till that late. Luckily though, Melissa always online to accompany me whenever i want to, haha so glad i have her with me...even though we are seprated by great distance...some mental supports nevertheless are important for me, given that i am more or less lonely here. But oh well, no use i keep complaining here... I am a man, haha and who am i? I am Caesar, a dictator, don't forget that haha, i won't run away from trouble or challenge haha (yea right...) wow...it is a rather long post for a while already. Alright then, have to go...
Adios...(spanish) hehe

No comments: