Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Look back from Sydney


I just came back from Sydney, and it was tiring...really. So this was it. I went to Sydney on Friday evening, and managed to arrive at around 10.45 at Sydney bus station. Phew, and when I met up with my family who arrived early morning on Friday.... They brought me back to the hotel to have my rest. The hotel....The Holiday Inn...not important....where is it? I only know it is near King Cross Street. This brought back the memories of Arvin and me....when we last discuss about that street haha...well....and i really miss those time in college...or even just...those time back in Malaysia. Anyway my family and i went to for a one-day-Sydney trip. Few memorable one were the Blue Mountain and the ferry trip back. Then oh yea....i watched how MU got crushed by Liverpool....haiz, and on Sunday, we ate Thai Food again and we went to Sydney Opera House too. Quite nice the environment in it, very beautiful i thought.... What else....hehe of course was my hair cutting...haha i cut my hair in Sydney...and the picture above is my new look now haha, no more long hair already....time for a change of luck and look ;) 

No comments: