Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Job

Oh yea, finally I have my very first job in Australia...haha... The job is the same as the previous one in Malaysia-waiter. The only different though, in Malaysia, i work in Windmill....a western restaurant.... Here in Australia, i work in a Malaysian (eastern) restraurant. Haha, funny isn't it? Oh by the way, haha i miscalculated my salary last time. It is true that i have 50 bucks per night, but i work max 5 hours....so yea it is kind of like 10 bucks per hour haha...now it really seem to be low...hehe but i thought i should not be choosy and dear agreed with me too... ;) The people there were helpful and friendly.... The captain...perhaps saw me walking so nervously here and there... taking orders and other stuffs....haha constantly asked me to relax. What to do, i was included in Sunday shift in the last minute because other workers can't make it. Sunday...busy night.... But oh well...even busy night has it benefits too...10 AUD tips!!!! wauuu... i mean 10 bucks of tips was given by the captain, he divided all the tips to everyone, so cool!!!!! Ivy worked on thursday and only got 6 bucks!!!! Haha, damn i am now so motivated to work on busy day already haha!!! Oh yea, now i would like to take this opportunity to say this..... Don't worry you will be fine, your bf might still be a bit angry of whatever you did...( i didn't catch what happen haha...but anyway, he is still adjusting himself, just like what you said, give him so time and be happy to be with him no matter what. I hope everything will be fine for you 2. Hehe.... Everyone take care k? I will blog lesser in this 2 weeks because i will need to study for exams already.... haha Melissa force me to....well....she already gave me some lecture already....and now could only chat with her twice a week, max 1h each time ( stupid thing....cheh i doubt she can resist herself for not chatting with me hahaha!!!! SHIIIII!!!!! hehe ) Anyway, see ya everyone.

No comments: