Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, February 20, 2009

Thanks for the present

Every night...before i close my eyes... I will look at the photo frame my sister did for me.... A photo frame with all my family members in it (and i looked so cool YEA!!!) haha. It was really sweet...with all the little messages decorating the photo and acting as a frame...Brilliant!!!! It was such a great mental boost. It was like every night.... without fail, i will look at it and smile... Thank sister. Next is Melissa my dear. She made a 3-quarter-bottle full of daily quotation overnight....and really it touched me a lot. But then when i reached Australia, and after i got back my luggage...i opened up the valentine present she gave me- a leather wallet...with her photo in it. Cool... i like it really much....i appreciate ur photo very much. It means a lot to me.... both this photo...(family photo as well as Melissa photo) were things i will take extreme care of in Australia...i will definitely treasure it. One sad thing though...in ANU there is no Taekwondo...only Jujitsu or Karate and Kick boxing as well as other stuff...damn...don't know what should i choose la... right now i just joined Malaysian Society only.... See how things work out la...bye

No comments: