Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Useless piece of shit

Useless piece of shit...that is the word that suit me the best now. I know i am selfish, stupid, not knowledgeable.... Yea, i am just so not good...yea, i just so irritating....and i too love to dig up old wounds.... Yea yea yea...i am just a selfish person after all living in the world of myself.... YES!!!!!! I'M JUST A PIECE OF SHIT...FINE!!!!!! I don't need sympathy...I just don't know how to satisfy everyone....i do this...i am wrong at another... i treat this person...i hurt another.... Sometimes...i just don't know what should i do... I am really helpless....i always could not get the best solution out of a question.... I am just...so useless... There are times that people just judge someone from their wrong doing....what if they have reasons behind it? A story perhaps? I am selfish and i always live in a world of mine? Where are the peoples when i am in the darkness, crying alone.... Did you really understand what i been through for the whole last 2 months? After all that months, i learn to be independent or perhaps more to being alone and try not to trust too many people... You just never know when they will just launch a missile on you....you never know when they will turn their head against you...Really...sometimes people closer to your heart...could just flinch you easily.... FINE!!! It is good i am leaving anyway.... I am just an eye sore.....leaving will give everyone peace....I am of no good.... bringing disaster after disaster....fair enough.....How can i be so stupid that i even don't know about the fire in Australia? Great, perhaps i can just jump into the fire....i like fire....i like red...and right now, perhaps that is just the place i should go to....

No comments: