Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ending of Taek...what is next?

Sunday...an emotional day for me...that day was my last day of training...taekwondo training in center....I tried to be as aggressive as i can...tried to win all the sprint...everything...i just wanted to be perfect...for the last day... Master Tan gave us a sparring section for the last 30 minutes...as what i had wished for...and i sparred for most of it...as long as there was a empty slot...i will slot in and sparred...and it was just so much fun....And i had sparred like 8 times or 9...and ended it with 6 sparring match in a row, damn exhausting....in the end. But it was just so much fun. After the training, in full uniform, i thanked Master Tan for his teaching for 5 years. It touched my heart when he said he was glad to have me as his student....and before i left the training...i gave Master Tan a full 90 degree bow...as a token of my appreciation and respect. As much as i concerned... He is the one that made me who i am today... Thanks Master Tan. I will make you proud in the future...i will remember you forever....You gave me something very very great....and that was taekwondo...Yes...i still couldn't match up with any seniors yet...but...I am proud of myself....I tried my best to catch up with the difference of 5 years trainings and experiences.... Whether or not i will continue training abroad...that will be a different story... last line of mine is.... Thanks for everything Master Tan....and all my friends too...THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: