Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Torrid week in Australia

Really you can't asked for any worse than mine.... Going there all alone... and all in a sudden, luggage gone? Oh my god, you couldn't believe how helpless i was at that moment...No cutlery or simply nothing...No towel... No pillow...and not even a blanket were provided... sad case..... I barely hold on to that situation....

But...she gives me life and hope...Melissa...really, your encouragement at that vital time really was crucial... I became tougher and really tried to move on...and now i made it...

I was lonely last time...but you said i will find some friends and and i had got some now...really i couldn't have made it without you... You had been so important to me and you will continue to be very important to me as well...

And at this point, i just finished reading your email...and i understand your feeling very very much... You should be unhappy... i understand that... but i can just say one thing...everything i had do for you...was solely for you....no other meaning than the plain...you means whole lot to me... I understood now why you had been so unhappy over days... The accommodation here was organizing a party...and i just joined....and i also knew that you felt left out because i had not called you that often or even called you that long anymore...but i hoped you can understand...you are not the fallen tree in a busy road....and you will never will be one.

Those past post...were yea...obviously for her....but not after mid of January though... It is true that i loved her a lot last time...but now we are together....and i have never feel so happy and satisfied or even assured before....really, i could not find any other words to express my feeling anymore...just, I love you, and i hope to continue our relationship for as long as possible.

No comments: