Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Summary of this year of university

It has been almost the end of semester, it is just another month left and here I am...about to end my first year of university experience. Yes, it might be still early for me to conclude my first year, but nevertheless, hehe I want to know what I have learn in this year, so here are those new things that i learn or improve.

First of all, cooking ;) Eh-hem...I mean my cook still at a novice level...but anyway living alone in Canberra force me to learn some cooking skill and so i basically improves a great deal or at least learn pretty much from Jason, Ivy, Tuck Wah.

Secondly, I have been a more independent man. Independent as in I can start to be able to arrange my own time, manage my lives and lives alone without help from parents (well except for the money they gave hehe).This gives me much confidence for my future lives.

Thirdly, I have been living in a different culture than in Malaysia, that is the one thing for sure!!! Staying here make me someone who is more of a combination of both culture. I sort of able to value 2 different culture and lifestyle, and understand at which area which is a better pick for me.

Fourthly, I have been improving my pool(something like a snooker) ability ;) It is a great concentration-enhanced game to me. It requires great concentration and imagination...well at least that is what it is for me hehe.

At fifth, I learn more about wine and this in particular, I would like to thank Jason for all his teaching about wine knowledge...I am also thinking to go and drink cocktail with him next time to learn more about cocktail too...though it might be costly...but knowledge is invaluable...well that is the case for me, and wine and cocktail knowledge...for me.. I feel that it will be very beneficial when working as businessman.

The sixth will be clubbing. Haha i never club before in Malaysia, nor that i ever drink wine before...so these are all that i experience in this much alcoholic country ooops :P Those shots i drink in the pub to be honest, is great, like vodka+ raspberry, vodka+ orange juice, vodka+red bull , bourbon+coke.... those i feel are much better than any beer or wine i have in either Australia and Malaysia...and seriously...I can't take any beer in Malaysia...it is so bitter... In Australia, there are so much more variety of beer...Pure blond is much sweeter, but i personally think Stella Artois, the Belgium Beer Jason introduce to me...is very nice.

Ok ok...even though i have been talking a lot about clubbing, wine and beer, that doesn't mean I drink a lot...I just drink more than my whole lives in Malaysia...thats all :D but i never got drunk as i always control myself...what a good boy I am ;P

Oh yea, the girls here are more sexy and good looking too...same goes for the guys as they have so much better body parts than us(Asian). Nevertheless, they are very very open-minded...and believe me...very open minded indeed... Their wearing is very sexy, and they just don't mind at all...

Haiz, one month to go, I really wish my bak kut teh!!! My Malaysia food!!! My family, all my friends and MP very very much!!! Can't wait...though, leaving Australia means I will probably going to experience yet another culture and livestyles again...but this is probably more exciting for me then ;D yeepee!!!

1 comment:

wenzzz said...

i think u shud go brisbane there punya club..according to cheechao (my S7 next-nextdoor neighbour) the people there wear less walking on the streets than in canberra clubbing places..just imagine what will u see in the clubs there..hahaha..u got tendency to become sekmo..LOL