Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Experienced...

Oh well today Ivy and Priscilla will move to their new house, and it well... makes me sad little bit haha... I don't know why, despite having so much experience in dealing with friends leaving or separation, I feel that I could never have done it well. Back in Form 1, I was forced to leave Hin Hua because my dad are changing his work station to Penang. Moving away from Klang is tough for me as I have to leave behind my best friend whom I have basically play with almost everyday for the past 2 years or so... It was tough but life move on...I always wonder what would I have become had I resisted and not follow my parents to Penang... I certainly don't know... In Penang, I join the Kadet Polis and it basically makes me feel more energized and train my stamina well...only 9 months though as I return to my hometown...Klang...and due to the tough syllabus...I know I could not catch up my former Klang secondary school friends standard... Not able to get into the best chinese private school in Klang...I entered the best chinese government school... and there goes my new lives... I learn to play basketball and football...I slim down tremendously as I grew taller...I met Choon Yon whom become a close friend of my since then for now...probably the 6th years? He gone to Ireland though...and I was rather sad about the news...It was so unexpected and suprisingly one too... Nevertheless... I hope he is going there for good sake. I have difficulty dealing with separation again in Form 5...and I tears (though no one notice it except Huei Kim haha...luckily he never tell out to anyone else... Then in Taylor's College, well I dealt with it alright, no tears...but maybe still a bit low...but basically I am able to go through it...but oh well... hope both Ivy and Pris will enjoy their time in new apartment, wish them all the best. Sorry yea for not able to help you move your things as I have a tight schedule on Thursday... See ya!!!

No comments: