Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, October 12, 2009

Ivy's Birthday


Those 3 guys standing behind from left: Me, Chia Hung, and Jason
Those in front...from left: Tuck Wah, Ivy, Michael and Hui Wen.

Everyone is having slices of delicious pizzas with sips of red and white wine... well...maybe not just sips...but glasses of wine instead haha ;)

The Cream attack begins... I have planned with Tuck Wah and Chia Hung for this...and Ivy whole face was fulled with cream because of us....The picture is Chia Hung and Tuck Wah attempting to walk silently to avoid Ivy and Co's (Ivy, Hui Wen, Jason, and another guy)capture.

Surprisingly...Chia Hung got caught first, and next up...the picture is how Tuck Wah was brutally tortured with cream wakaka ;)

Ivy posing as she waits for her last prey...the last survivor...CAESAR!!! that is me!!! haha ;)....

Running after just finish my pizzas and wines...my stomach give up...and having a bad stomach, I was caught though in the end I managed to escape...I was being conned and eventually...look at next picture to know what happened to me !!! Look at Tuck Wah!!! A cheeky smile...

That is me...I was fooled and just when I was looking at the pictures taken by Pris... Tuck Wah sneakingly passed the CAKE to Ivy...and so...PIAK!!!

Of course...never forgive traitor...here comes the CAKE!!! and piak... Tuck Wah got a double cake attack from both me and Ivy wakakaka ;D

This picture was taken when we continue our celebration by karaoke!!! We were splited into 2 group, this group consist of from the front : Chia Hung, Tuck Wah, Jason and ME!!! ;)

No comments: