Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1 Month...

Yes...1 more month of suffering...1 more month to go for me to be back home...1 more month for the STPM to start (though it doesn't concern me at all)... Everything...in 1 month time now...

Sigh...I am so tired now... I have been sleeping very late for the last few nights...and this might well go for at least another week... It is going to be much serious now on... First I have test today and Span essay to hand in...Next week oral exam of Span and Chem report...and I believe another week after that will be Chem exam...and finally the Finance and Biology on the following week...

Basically it is like a marathon...long journey but if you are to say anything I would say (might a bit too confident) I think I finally able to cope with it... This might all because of the fact that I am attending almost like 5 to 6 chem tutorials in a week to make damn sure that I really know everything... Even last Thursday and Friday, I have been sitting a total of 4 hours of tutorial and ended up listening to the same tutorial sheets all that time. Stupid you would most probably say...time wasting some would even consider....but I find it essential...it is after the third and final test...and as I seriously screwed it up in my first test...failing at a mark of 43 (i guess...). Thanks to some hard work, firm decision to leave out soccer from my lives (including quitting Fenner team) and huge piece of luck...I got 83 for the second test...somehow I was very relieved...and happy and I know very very well that I can make the last push in my next time and might JUST manage to scrap a distinction out of it...

Things are going alright for Finance...that is another subject hopefully I can score another D from... SPAN? well I have already R.I.P. -.- I have not really perform well this whole semester for SPAN...I could definitely avoid a Fail that is for sure...but I think credit is a reasonable target...Distinction? I guess it is rather impossible for me now... Haiz...I have to blame myself for the horrible first half of semester....where I totally messed up SPAN and Chem... Bio though I have not touch on it...but I will try to finish the studies before the exam (well...for sure right haha ;) ) but for that I am aiming for a credit or distinction as well... basically...this is the current overview of my situation...hopefully everything will work out fine. I need more motivation... It is so hard to really focus and perform at this stage... My concentration is really bad...my heart waver easily...but I hope I can get it through somehow...hope you guys will support me hehe...hope you will too MP,get me motivated...sometimes you might not realize that a few simple sms from you is all I need to get motivated...Alright got to go....have to study for Finance and Span now... Hope everyone will be fine...I wish all the best in your upcoming exams!!! Adios (Bye in Spanish)

No comments: